Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Daily Audio Bible

Have you ever considered reading through the entire Bible in a year? I know I’ve tried many times, but never seemed to get very far. Until I discovered www.dailyaudiobible.com . I am still at it and it’s the middle of March! I’m actually listening to the Bible, rather than reading it, but what a great way to get the big picture of the Bible! There is even a Children’s Audio Bible option to listen to, read by the narrator’s daughter. Your children may be very interested in this. What better way to practice listening skills? They could even draw pictures about what they are listening to, to help them focus. This could be made into a Bible Story Picture booklet, as part of their Bible course. There is also some commentary and prayer at the end of each daily reading (a OT, NT, Psalms, and Proverbs excerpt each day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! If you'd like to comment and don't have an account, simply click on Name/URL in the dropdown menu and leave your name (no need to add URL). Thanks for your feedback!