Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to (Home)School!

Welcome to a new year with HCOS!! Some of you are returning families, and so I say 'Welcome Back!'. To those that are new this year, a hearty welcome. I'm hoping that this information blog will direct you all to resources that will help you meet the educational needs of your children.

Be sure to click the links on the right sidebar. I've classified these posts into subject categories for the most part, so that you can easily find information you are looking for. I hope you take a little time to go through these.

If you have ideas for this blog or topics you would like me to research, please let me know.

Once again, welcome to HCOS. I pray you will be encouraged and blessed as you teach your children at home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aneta,

    I like the new look of your blog.

    I've got one kid ready to start school ASAP and another kid wishing that summer vacation was 12 months long. (I'm sure you can guess which is which.) ;o)

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! Welcome back! The big question is: Is Mom ready for school? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! If you'd like to comment and don't have an account, simply click on Name/URL in the dropdown menu and leave your name (no need to add URL). Thanks for your feedback!