Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome to this Blog!

I'm hoping that this will prove to be a better way to keep in contact with the families I'm working with this year. Instead of cluttering up your inbox with several emails a week, I'm hoping to compose all my emails in this blog and then send you my weekly email through this venue. Hopefully you will take the time to check it out. I'm hoping that I will be able to recommend books and articles to you this way as well. We shall see if this works. Let me know how you feel about it and what you would like to see. And please leave a comment (even a brief one) so that I know you have visited this site. If it proves to be too much work, or nobody bothers to read this, I shall revert back to the regular email.
Hope you are all having a great week!
Aneta

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Aneta! You fixed it! I'm here and waving a big, "Hello!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shannon! I amazed even myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! If you'd like to comment and don't have an account, simply click on Name/URL in the dropdown menu and leave your name (no need to add URL). Thanks for your feedback!